Welcome to GDLC
At Gloria Dei, we welcome all people and rejoice in the diversity that enriches, nurtures and challenges the life and ministry we share in Christ. We welcome people of all ages, national and cultural backgrounds, gender identities and sexual orientations, economic situations, and abilities.
The life of a church is in its congregation, and a congregation that celebrates the wondrous diversity of the human experience is a congregation that is vital and vigorous. This energy we pour into our worship and our service to the community.
Gloria Dei is a small, friendly congregation, and your presence, no matter who you are or what you may believe of yourself, is a glorious gift. Our doors are open; visit us on Sunday morning, and know that you will always be welcome here.
We at Gloria Dei invite you to:
- A Worshiping Community - Together we celebrate through Word and Sacrament the Good News of Jesus Christ and the love which God gives to all his redeemed people.
- A Learning Community - Together we grow in our faith and understanding of God's love for us and for all people. We learn what it means to be the people of God in today's world.
- A Witnessing Community - Together we share through our words and actions our faith, and the Good News of God's love for all people.
- A Serving Community - Together, out of the grace which we have received, we join in responding to the needs of others in our community and in our world.
- A Supportive Community - Together we care for and support each other as fellow members of God's family in Christ.
- A Fellowship Community - Together we enjoy one another’s presence and have opportunities for fun and friendship through coffee hours, potlucks, day trips, and many other special activities.